TRANSP SkaPunker

Introducing TRANSP SkaPunker

10 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,?

I am TRANSP SkaPunker

im a 29 year old hardcore gaming addict.

I think have made a decent repuation on the VG coop server now to be recoginized as a decent pilot.

About 2 months ago i bought an Obutto Revolution, wich is a Gaming Battle-station,?

With a few screwdrivers and screws i can turn this into a racing arcade hall cockpit, or into a Flight simulator cockpit.

I have placed 3 x 40" 4k monitors next to eachother. ( i tried playing?BF2?in 12k resolution, but unfortunately battlefield only stretches everything so nowadays i only play on 1 monitor )?

I Love Flying, Flying is all i do in project Reality!!!

Currently im only using a simple Logitech Extreme 3d Pro as Flightstick, but soon wish to upgrade to a HOTAS Warthog.

?

P.S. srry i have no idea how to resize images...

eY3R84s.jpg

bPxcLiY.jpg24p7DNu.jpg

Hahaha great to see you on the forums bro! I was hoping you'd come and say hi one day. It's always fun to have you as a pilot :)?Good pilots are hard to find!

?

See you around ;)

Damn, thats a hell of a setup you got there! Thanks for the intro and hope to see you in game!?:crigon_04:

damn nice rig. Thanks for the intro, I'll be flying with you, ;)

?

Blud

Yeah and the bed right next to it. POWERGAMER!!!!!

heal you later bro

?

Rotbluttropfen.jpg

Nice setup - thanks for the intro! Welcome to the site!

Surprised there isn't some trick for getting BF2 onto 3 monitors without stretching, perhaps with some utility - but I could understand as it is software released in 2004.

I'm a multi-monitor guy myself - got 4 hooked up to this GTX 970, but only the main monitor is any good (1080p/144Hz) -- a tool I find very helpful for certain games is Dual Monitor Tools (freeware/no ads, no bs) and it allows for separate custom desktop background pics, mouse locking/anchoring, hotkeys, etc.  Here's the link if you're interested.  Gotta love utilities that are "truly" free and do just what they say they will.

http://dualmonitortool.sourceforge.net/

Also, as far as flight sticks go, the Thrustmaster HOTAS (warthog) is a stiff stick - it comes with 3 different springs, but the lightest one is still rather stiff for certain games that require a lot of stick movement (i.e. War Thunder, BF2: PR flying) and can make it difficult on the arm just to make all those movements.  But for simulators, it is a desirable feature allowing more smooth movements as stick movement in a sim is often far less than flight games.  I still use the Saitek X52 for most everything and because it twists for rudder, I don't need rudder pedals, which you will need for a stick like the TM warthog.  The Saitek rudder pedals (metal version) aren't made anymore and were supposedly the best -- the CH pedals are what I hear a lot of pilots using, but some don't like the form of it.

If I get a TM Warthog, for the record, I won't retire my Saitek X52 as it's perfect for BF2/3/4/PR, Arma, Elite Dangerous and War Thunder -- but a little loose and my 'bane to blame' when I cannot get my F-16 in BMS to stay on the boom in a Air to Air Refuel mission.

Another worthwhile link for the super gamer -- voice control is very easy these days, simple for a layperson to configure, and might be right up your alley -- trial is 20 commands, price is $8 -- I've got over 2000 commands in mine now, spanning 4 games/sims and including tons of Windows controls as well i.e. "Play some music" = start WMP 'classic rock' playlist and alt-tab back to current window.  Real Star Trek shit! lol  here's the link if you're interested, works with the Windows Voice Recognition included with all WinOS's:  https://www.voiceattack.com/ 

Just some food for thought.  See you around!

Hello and welcome SkaPunker. I really like the stuff on your small table. You are well prepared for the fight hehehe

Amazing setup mate. Good to see you on forums aswell. Flying is a bae <3

I remember you clearly man XD Always need to fight for heli ownership at round beginnings whenever youre online. But I'm not to upset when I lose since I know my BBBBBBBBBEAAAAUUUTIFUL  PREEECIOUSS blackhawks are in good hands. Il see ya around :D 

Nice setup this makes me want new monitors.

Welcome to =VG=