• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VG Servers are Back Up! *UPDATED AGAIN* TS3 Server is back; PR and Mumble are online, Arma 3 Servers are online but still need VG specific missions and configurations, should be done before end of week...   04/15/2017

UPDATE Sunday April 23rd:
      Most everything is back online now.  The PR Server is running, and Mumble is working.  We have not yet made PR Updates available in TCAdmin, but several more people have access to update the PR Server (including me) and there should be little to no server downtime from future PR Updates.

I've installed a second PR Server and still need to expand the VG PR License for it - it can be used for whatever, but I called it "PR EVENT SERVER" to start.  I figured we might also want a development server for things like FastJack's PR COOP Insurgency Mission testing, and we will take care of that this coming week as well, if able.

The Arma 3 Servers have been reinstalled, and they are running basic versions of their former missions.  They still need to be configured, but they will remain online until this happens during the week (when PITN gets time).  I've set up A3 Servers with a Steam Update button in TCAdmin, any Arma Admin can now update to the latest Arma version much faster and easier, and without needing to wait for a Head Admin.    -Sem

Sunday April 16th 2017:
      I've just received an email from the Server Host in Germany.  They host the server that runs our TS3 and various game servers here including Project Reality, and Arma 2 & 3.  Apparently, there has been a fault with our server host, possibly a hardware failure or such, but all servers in one part of their data center were affected including ours. We do not have further details at this time, but unfortunately this means VG Servers will be down until we can regain access to our server.  We were not given a time frame estimate or specific details of what damage was incurred, and we do not know if we have lost any data that was on the server.  We've been with this host for many, many years, and we've had nothing but great connections and fast servers.  Clearly this is a rare occurrence and we need to be patient as we weather this storm. I feel particularly bad for our loyal Project Reality players who were very patient waiting for our server to get it's most recent update, and I wish I could do something immediately to fix this.  It's a sad truth that it is out of our hands for the time being as we await contact from our host, and get a detailed damage report and estimate of how long until we are online again.  Of course, I've contacted the other head administrators at VG and apprised them of the situation.  We will update you all as we get information. Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest =VG= Chaz

World of Battleships announced

26 posts in this topic

Wargaming.net announces World of Battleships: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/16/world-of-battleships-announced/

@Harry:

Interactive Media Presents: World of Ford Pinto!!!

Carefully start your Pinto, don't flood it now!! Drive 8 blocks to get a 40oz from the corner store in 98 F degrees of California heat, while trying to keep the engine from sputtering and shutting off when stopped at intersections!

Avoid overheating the engine by having the heater on full blast at all times! Attempt to see the road through the sweat dripping in your eyes as you race to get home before your 40oz is piss warm!

Coming Winter 2011

I hope they combine all 3 games to create 1 giant battle.

And the World of Ford Pinto would of course be the smart phone version.

lol Semler... from my favorite movie ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0J0rcJTLo

[quote]

that woul be amazing!!! airforce , ground force and naval sounds to good to be true!!

"I hope they combine all 3 games to create 1 giant battle."

"that woul be amazing!!! airforce , ground force and naval sounds to good to be true!!"

Totally! That would be awesome....we could make a game and call it, i dunno, Battlefield: "something"....maybe 1942...nah they did that....how about Battlefield 3?

They got that too? Dang...this is gonna be hard.

Iffn LAN_WROTE ...

Didn't they try something like that... called World War 2 Online? http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/

Can't believe this game is still going! It's 10 years old.

That was rich Semler !hi

The Ford Pinto was the car that constantly was blowing up right?

Does anyone play this game?  I keep trying to get Loz to play......... hoping other members might fancy a battle at sea for a change.

On 7/12/2016 at 1:42 PM, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

Does anyone play this game?  I keep trying to get Loz to play......... hoping other members might fancy a battle at sea for a change.

I play, Only a tier IV on Americain line though

If you need more men, I also play occasionally. Same situation as m8. Only 1 tier IV on America (Wyoming)

Hey the pictures worked :D  Are you on the US servers?  If so I might have to download a different client, not sure about that.  I'd better check up on the facts first if you are.  Cheers for the replies anyway gents, I appreciate it.  

I am on US servers, my username is same here minus the =VG= tags, so m823us.

IBRYAN we should play in a division sometime.  

Yeah we definitely should do that m8. I'm on the EU server. My username is the same as here: l3RY4N.