Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SixKiller

Wings of Luftwaffe: Is this a worthwhile add-on to Wings of Prey?

7 posts in this topic

it's awesome indeed. I'll be putting it up for a prize next month, maybe you can try to win it then, lol.

Wings of Luftwaffe adds coop ability to the title. I'd definitely be available to do some coop in this title as well. Wings of Prey is a beautiful game.

I got into Wings of Prey when I first bought my TrackIR5. I liked how you could play it like a simulation, or dumb down the controls a bit and have some killer arcade-style action with those beautiful damage models.

It was before I had Steam, and I downloaded it from YuPlay or some place - gotta find out how to redownload the title if I'm gonna play it again, but COOP sounds like a lot of fun! I know at least 3 other people here with the game...

I have a Wings of the Luftwaffe in the prize vault, I'll list it next month!

That sounds great. I've only been able to coop like one time with the game. I'd love to give it another shot. I leave this game installed all the time. Even though I don't have a lot of time in it... it's a keeper title for me. My point in telling you all this is because if you fellows take the time to re-install, I'll be ready to coop. That's a promise. It'd be cool as hell to actually get 4 people to play a couple rounds.

I was sooooo happy when YuPlay dropped the DRM for the Steam copy. I'd used up my 3 installs and couldn't play it until they removed the DRM. Imagine that, I owned a game on Steam that I couldn't play because of a DRM.

i got the expansion solely to play the coop, and it's pretty fun. Wings of Prey is really nice in general but i haven't really put many hours in it. come to think of it, i havent even touched my joystick since i moved in for this semester, maybe i should dig it out...