Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

TS3 permissions again

=VG= BLuDKLoT

I got a new computer on saturday and logged in to TS as usual, but it had (understandably) not recognised me and downgraded me to a guest. Please someone promote me to a friend? cos i don't want to bother anyone in-game and hardly anyone's ever in the 'welcome aboard' bit that can promote me. I want to be able to switch channels by myself :)

Also, i can't remember who was involved, but i was just on the mortar and aimed it at the enemy main base, but it somehow managed to land 200m away and kill a friendly squad. Firstly, I don't know how it did, but secondly and more importantly, if any of those people read this, I am truly sorry for teamkilling you. I promise I would never aim it at friendlies and I'll take even more care next time. Sorry for the inconvenience

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest airbornealways
rox1983 LAN_WROTE ...

no not yet..

Next time you are on TS, look for a VG member and right click on their name to send them a text message. Even if that individual can't help they might know who can help get that squared away.