Sign in to follow this  
jimmiflynz

f4af online?

Can anyone here tell me, where, and how to get online with f4 af. Checked multiplayer on sim but never anyone there. Wondering where evryone is.
Have Ts3 now, but need builders guide to getting online for a bit of a session. (Flight Sim session). Getting a bit lost looking around site. Any help would be much appreciated

Guest Chaz
Jimmi,

Don't know if you have connected to VG's teamspeak yet. If not, hop on and we can walk you through it.

Back on the F4AF forum, you will see a stickied thread for the server info. Enter the IP address when you are in the multiplayer tab. You will also need the "Skunkworks 2 mod" which is also stickied to the top of this forum.

We have a Falcon AF Server running 24/7 at 217.146.93.114

Jump in our Teampspeak like Chaz mentioned and you'll find plenty of people to fly with. If nobody is there, just hang out and others will join you. Do you have FF5 installed? What else do you play other than AF?

cheers for that boys sounds simple enough.
Yeah blud have ff5 installed but not working yet. Nvidia card, laptop. Am just not proficient enough with comps to go changing files etc. Going to get one of the boys here to take a look for me.

hey, been checking this thread, tried to get on using that ip address and it says that server has timed out? Anything that I am missing out on? I have tried to setup port forwarding incase my routers stopping it from connecting.

Cheers,
Jend.