Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BLuDKLoT

About last night...

It was Fucking EPIC! We had 9 pilots in flying in the AF Server, it was great. I was called away to other duties but I hope to see those numbers get even higher! I want fill the AF Server to it's max at 24 before the end of the year...We can do it!

CCCode LAN_WROTE ...

I actually learnt (not all of it) how to fly lol still dont know how to take off

Just throttle up and pull back when you reach approx. 170knts. Nuttin' to it. Just like ridin' a woman. !amazed, Uh, I meant bike. LOL

RAM22

IHarryXx LAN_WROTE ...

you press Ctrl+G or something like that.

WTH you talkin bout my young Padowon??? CTRL+G is the Gear Horn. What, is he supposed to honk while running down the runway?? !amazed

What are you trying to tell him to do??

Anyway, if you want to taxi and takeoff easily, in setup>simulation, set the Autopilot to Combat Autopilot, once in pit just hit A then increase the time compression to 8x and watch it do its thing. :O Observe how the Autopilot does it, things like what his takeoff speed is and other stuff.

RAM22

CCCode LAN_WROTE ...

Worked :D Though i had to take off from the middle of nowhere cos i dont know how to taxi xD

Taxi is just moving from the access points on the Airbase to the runway, by throttling up just a bit and using the brakes(K) to slow down if you get to going to fast. To see which way you need to go hit the ~ key, the one to the left of the 1 key. That will put you in satellite view and you will see from high above the Airbase and you can note what path you need to take to get to the runway.

Good Luck. !c8

RAM22

Looks like a good time flying. What's the most you have had in an on-line server flying? I'm looking to get some flying in the next few nights.....

I ordered the game 2 days ago. Hopfully it will get here to the weekend. Looking forward to fly a simulator again, havent done that since I played USAF by janes (1999)

Do I need to download any patches, oddons or anything to make it work on your server?

Ambumann,

You ordered what Game?? I hope you dont mean Falcon4.0 cause no one uses that anymore.

And I hope you dont mean Falcon 4.0AF [This part Deleted]

And I know you dont mean FreeFalcon cause, Uh, its free and does'nt require anything else except the Upgrade which is free also.

Anyways if your talking AF, then yes you do need to d/l the 1.013 patch.

RAM22

Griff LAN_WROTE ...

Looks like a good time flying. What's the most you have had in an on-line server flying? I'm looking to get some flying in the next few nights.....

Griff,

There really isn't a set schedule. If you just jump into TS3 and get in a channel people will join you. I've seen you on but we haven't connected. Best thing when you want to fly is just join TS3 and wait for people or jump in the AF Server. I'll fly with you, I'm on at that time, just let me know bro ;)