Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BLuDKLoT

Falcon 4.0 Allied Force Servers

Rebel LAN_WROTE ...

Hi,
Is this server stil online?
I'm looking for people to play F4AF online.
Thx,
Rebel

^What TAC-1 said - it's all BMS now, much better game. VG BMS Info: http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?17419

*note: I can help anyone to set up an X52 or MFD's with "shift states" all in DirectX (as opposed to Alt+G this and Shft+Alt+P that - buttons only) I'll be around....

Hi folks,
Ok, thank you both for your replies!
I just need to get BMS running smoother.. Cause at this moment f4af runs much better on my laptop.
That's why I'd rather play that online.
But if the issue might be some settings.. I'd be happy to receive your advices!
cheers
Rebel

Gents, what are the possibility to turning this thing back on again for new pilots that are unable to fly on BMs due to system Requirements?? I've been working with two new pilots flying AF, but cant get them to join my game. I have forward my ports and had no joy.

thanks

AF multiplayer is so unstable that it is best suited for single player use, avoiding use of the tac map pre-flight, and restarting the game after every flight. Standard Falcon 4 would maybe work as a server, that is what VG ran so well before BMS, but it would require an open process on the server, so anytime one of us logged out of Remote Desktop control of our German Server, the Falcon server would just stop.

I'm sure someone smart like Poff could get around it, or make it work, but only Falcon 4, not Allied Force.

EDIT:
***For what you are trying to do, just connect 3 guys in a TE, just use Hamachi or Tungle, or some other port tunneler. Each player runs it, and one person is the host. It will blast past all of your port forwarding issues. I know Iffn used to use it to get around this same issue with another flight game...
!hi

Joined to find a server running for Falcon 4 BMS or find other people that are still playing it, as i am new to it.

Please tell me i am not alone out there . . .

I will hang around on teamspeak. On and Off as the days go by. So hit me up.