Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

My Personal Minecraft Survival World: Screensots

=VG= SemlerPDX

I gots some screenshots to share....
(and, Poff, you were right - despite my most careful gaming, I've died several times - lost a several quality items, ambushed by more than one creeper, and stupidly dug open a lava chamber and promptly fell right in...)

My minecraft survival world (pretty proud of it, tho it gets lonely - wish this laptop could game AND be online at the same time...ugh):

Here is my original keep, made it first over a month ago; farm land, main house, good "spider proof" cobblestone walls:

It's at the base of a mountain that I've been mining, and I decided to build a stone brick castle around and out of the mountain:

I've started with a huge citadel and then made the perimeter wall, and then started designing and building turrets
Here is the South Wall, with the gate house entrance:

My biggest task is to remove huge sections of the mountain as they get too close to the walls - I've spent the last 3 days just removing 5-7 block perimeter inside the new stone brick walls. Here is the North West corner, where I will resume today:

**no cheating either, this is all stone I mined, then cooked into bricks, then crafted into stone bricks. Have had to stop just to stockpile coal at times, searching surrounding areas on a "coal only mission". Still, fun way to pass the time!

Thanks, guys! So bored lately - my brother "took back" the guitar he "gave" me, so about all the fun I get is watching Star Trek re-runs on Netflix on the ol Kindle while building this Castle on my shitty laptop...

(**my father just surprised me, Dean Guitar's are on sale 50% Off - he's ordered an exact duplicate of the Dean Guitar I was playing, should be here Friday!!! WOO HOO!)

I LOVE this Redstone stuff.... Spent days in my Creative world trying to make a working gatehouse, and tried and failed to make a working Portcullis.... I ended up watching a How To on YouTube for the design, but I modified the switches to have push buttons on the gates, as well as master controls for both gates inside including 2 locking switches. Too fun!!!

Here's a night shot that I thought I'd die trying to take, but I made it safely back inside:

And here's a close up of the double-gate house with Portcullis (portculli?):

Gonna craft TNT to help remove chunks of the mountain inside - I'm certainly not hurting for the materials anymore, and strip-mining the mountain is taking wayyy to long...
!2cool