Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Corrupted Chunks and map_0

=VG= CCCode

I've found a way to fix the corrupted chunks! It was caused by WAY too many entities in a very small space. I loaded the map in my singleplayer and it lagged as it has been doing in the server, after i deleted and regenerated the chunk it acted normally again. The chunk was on the main land just east of the farming island.

Now, whoever decided to go explore 41,000 chunks (a chunk, if you don't know, is 16x16 blocks) have to do it all over again =D

But seriously, i deleted the 41,000 chunks going west outside map_0 because you've all been told NOT to explore further than map_0 before we get the new terrain features. (Strongholds are becoming more common and that's a big deal in the next update)

I checked ofc. no manmade structure was lost. It might have been the griefer who wanted some adventure idk, it's not a big deal, the chunks are gone

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic