Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

VG Minecraft Server Worlds

=VG= CCCode

A lot of work was put into our previous world, but we decided to start over on a new world and make the old world available for everyone. The worlds available for download is listed below:

The 1.7 world is full of settlements, advanced redstone circuits, amazing structures and a minecart rail system and mine like no other! You will spawn at the main entrance of the castle. The minecart system is bugged (some testing for the new 1.8 world was done and we didn't clean up), but it will still bring you from the castle to the fortress. The fortress is a large walled in, flattened out area with a very large structure inside (design by poffadder). Next to the fortress is the hunting outpost (it has a tower with lava and water flowing from it) and the pit mine (you won't miss it, trust me...). To the north-west in map_0 (the castle is in the middle of map_0) is robotfungus' test area. There should be a few hidden vaults scattered around close to storage areas, see if you can find them! ;)

If you want to see screenshots from this world head over to the screenshot thread, here: http://veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?16049.0

[Download Survival Version]
- Dropbox
- Mediafire

[Download Creative Version]
- Dropbox
- Mediafire

This is the seed we are using at the moment if you like the current (1.8) world:

How to play the downloaded worlds in singleplayer:
- Unzip/decompress the folder inside the .zip to %appdata%\.minecraft\saves

Have fun ;)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
=VG= BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...
My kid made a MP MC vid and if you start watching at 10:00 you will see a good tour of the 1.7 server. First time I seen it myself...heh. And you gotta love those unsolicited plugs! Someones allowance is going up. ##LAN_SANITISED## width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y39qmzAkShE?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>##LAN_SANITISED##>
I loled when someone put TED's name on the wanted list and he went out trying to find him :D