Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

'' New to F4.0 AF''

TAC-1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guys!!! So, so far I am up and running with TS3/Game Tracker as well. I also noticed that the original F4.0 kinda expensive ..LOL but, I ordered the AF through eBay, someone had it for $9.00 so i had to grab it.... Let me know how to's for downloading, what do I need????? Thanks for the quick reply....

Once you get your AF game, install it, then download Falcon BMS and install it: http://www.veterans-gaming.com/download.php?view.134

It will ask you where you installed Falcon 4. I suggest you train using BMS nowadays, as its tutorials are far better than the older game. You may not get out of training without reading a little bit, and you will find all the documentation you will need in the C:\Programs\Falcon BMS 4.32\Docs ((or your exact install path...))

It's important to start with basics - takeoff, landing, etc. The interactive BMS Tutorials will walk you through most everything.

Have fun and see you around! !cheers

In the Land of Opportunity, "The American Dream" is up to the individual to define for themselves.
My YouTube Channel | My Camping Photos

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

TAC-1 LAN_WROTE ...

What's up skydiver? thanks for the help and your quick reply on here. Ohhh man, so i need the expensive one i saw on Ebay looks like the original 4.0 that I saw...LOL

No. You don't need Falcon 4.0 at all. You just need the .exe file of it. And you can get it here http://www.veterans-gaming.com/download.php?view.148

Everything you need to play BMS you can download free off this site. Check out the BMS sections in Downloads. It has the F4 .exe and all the BMS files you'll need. Forget about AF altogether, it's prehistoric compared to BMS lol. I haven't played and FF6 in a long time, so not much to add there, sorry.

BLuDKLoT =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Everything you need to play BMS you can download free off this site. Check out the BMS sections in Downloads. It has the F4 .exe and all the BMS files you'll need. Forget about AF altogether, it's prehistoric compared to BMS lol. I haven't played and FF6 in a long time, so not much to add there, sorry.

Alright fellas, I am up and running!!!! time to shop for my hardware tomorrow..... Impossible to do the keyboard thing...LOL

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys,
I just did the same.
But I've been flying on F4AF for a couple of years. But now I want to fly it on MP. But I can't find any hosting server.
So I found you guys here flying BMS.
So I did all the install and updates. But I find BMS not flying very smoothly.. As my experience with AF was so great, I got very disappointed with BMS. I don't really know what to do now.
Any help or advice would be great.
Thx,
Rebel