Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Somthing Wicked This Way Comes

Bones

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaz LAN_WROTE ...

Bones, I saw you uploaded the Falcon 4/BMS movie on youtube but YouTube WMG took out the music. Here's the original from the Falcon 4 Facebook fan page:

GENTLY CLICK ME

Not sure what to make of it. Is it really BMS? Open Falcon? A mix?

No it is OF4.7. OF is built off of the BMS code that was leaked a few years ago so in reality Open Falcon IS BMS.

Long story short the original Falcon 4.0 source code got leaked/released, many different groups got their hands on it and started working on several different flavors of Falcon.
The most popular are Free Falcon, Red Viper, BMS and then the Super Paks.

***This next bit is speculation from what I gather (from reading the various web forums and reading through all of Falcon 4.0 history)***

While the original BMS was in development their work got leaked/stolen early and another group started working on top of what they did and their project became Open Falcon. BMS dev team was pretty pissed off at the leak/theft and kinda went underground after that.

This is kinda why the Falcon dev community can be retarded at times and act like uber fanboys. Over the years rumor have surfaced that a new BMS (BMS4 aka Dark Falcon) was in the works and over the past year videos and screens have come to light that seem to support them.

I have the original video as well and have been a member of that FB page for some time. This particular video is actually several years old (circ. 2008/09).

A few weeks a user on YouTube "Archer00777" http://www.youtube.com/user/Archer00777 commented on one of my Falcon videos:

"Nice Video i will look forward to see some of? urs video's in BMS4 soon cheers.

and

"Oh it's coming Testing is alomst done.? Get ready to say wow... I will post a preview soon."

I sent him a private message asking what else he knew, if he was on the dev team, etc, but got no response.

• 3 months later...