Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

New here!

Ladr6

So I have been playing AF now for alittle over a month now and have fallen in love with the game. I have done a full campagin on simplified avionics and did ok I guess. I am wanting to move on to realistic but am having trouble grasping it. To put it simply, I am getting seriously worked in the training missions. I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some insight to it. I have been going over the manual but since its only a pdf file, its hard to read it, then load up the game and try to duplicate what I have read. I am a much better learner when I am showed through a video or coached. I am using CH Pro stick, throttle and pedals. Thanks in advance for any help. I really want to get into the game. Have always loved flight sims.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaz LAN_WROTE ...

Welcome!

I'm sure you are patched to v1.0.13. Install Skunkworks v2 if you haven't already.. It is stickied at the top of this subforum. VG has a dedicated AF server. Join Teamspeak and hop in the server!

I am downloading it now. What is it exactly? Also, I can't seem to find the server in the server list in TS3.