• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

Falcon BMS Server Update: New Minimum Connection Bandwidth Requirement - Increased to 2048   12/10/2017

As of December 10th 2017, the Required Minimum Connection Bandwidth for all clients is now forced to 2048.  In addition, the former config entry denying potential P2P connection types has been removed.  Both of these changes are due to reports of increased server and client multiplayer stability, and we are hoping to see the same improvements here as well.  Please report anything unusual while playing in the coming week so we can asses the benefits of this change.  Thank you!
Brain

BMS crash reports

84 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Sarge55 said:

I'm getting the ACData error when trying to join the server.  I've uninstalled all the other theaters I had and I don't have any mods installed.

Any suggestions?  I sure don't want to do a clean install if I can get away with it.

Try opening the Avionics Configurator and setting everything to default. Select each jet on the left side and click "Set Default" under the Edit menu for each one. I've also exported my default profile, you can try loading that instead.

default.ACfg

Thanks guys.  I'll try those out this evening.  Hopefully that sorts it out, I'll update on results.

Sweet... I was able to get on.  Thanks for your assistance guys, really appreciate it.  It was solved by replacing the ACdata folder with the new one.

Safely tucked away for future use...:D

Thanks for the report.  I found the server CTD.  Restarted to last autosave, Day 1 - 15:20

Server may be down until sometime on the 6th due to an issue with the host computer. If it can be fixed sooner it will be of course.

OK Fixed !!  and last save loaded up. Come get it whilst its hot :)