Brain

BMS crash reports

11 hours ago, Sarge55 said:

I'm getting the ACData error when trying to join the server.  I've uninstalled all the other theaters I had and I don't have any mods installed.

Any suggestions?  I sure don't want to do a clean install if I can get away with it.

Try opening the Avionics Configurator and setting everything to default. Select each jet on the left side and click "Set Default" under the Edit menu for each one. I've also exported my default profile, you can try loading that instead.

default.ACfg

• Upvote 1

Sweet... I was able to get on.  Thanks for your assistance guys, really appreciate it.  It was solved by replacing the ACdata folder with the new one.

Safely tucked away for future use...:D

20 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Sent email to Belgriffin re. possible Win10 updates needing pre-login input.  Will post up when I hear something back. :drinks:

It is quite possible that the server will be down through the weekend, and we should expect a response on Monday.  Apologies for the downtime, we appreciate your patience!

Got word, server was hung up on updates, it's been fixed and is now installing updates. Should check periodically to see if finished. When done updating, it can be started up as normal.

:hi:

• Upvote 1

Re started to last  save (Day 3) at 17:00 GMT.  Many thanks to our friend Belgriffin for going out to the server on site.

• Upvote 2