Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

I got banned

Guest Golden-Eagle

hello, i got banned , all of the pc did,becuase my brother teamkills so i got the ban too , please unban my in game name is Golden-Eagle, ?i dont teamkill plsss?
date:6/17/2016
i want to get unbanned cuz im not bad player plsss

I remember you talking about your brother coming in and teamkilling. Please tell him to behave on VG or shoot us a post on the forums to warn for his behaviour. Together with the server admins we can then?come to a solution.?You aren't a bad player and I certainly don't want you to stay banned. The admin who banned him (and therefore you) was most definitely not targeting you.

Let's unban Golden-Eagle, even if it means unbanning his TKing brother too, and work towards a solution that keeps Golden-Eagle in the game.

Thanks for posting on VG bro!

?

Acro1

PR Community Aministrator

Guest Brake Android

I agree with Sem on that, same thinking as me Last night, so please control your brother or we will have to put another ban in place. talking about Hash-Bans, is there any way of just banning a user account, not a Hash? Btw sorry for the quality, Im writing this on a Android with annoying ?auto correct ?While im im i a bus lol

8 hours ago, Acromarts said:

!banid?

?

Its in the game, I just wonder if it effectively bans by name

It bans just the same like !ban or !b but instead of us giving in a name you give in the ID the player has on the server (visible in the 'manage'?section of the scoreboard). Its used when 2 players have almost the same name ex. Arco and Acros, you can't ban 'Acro' because the server sees that there are multiple people with the string 'Acro'?as a name (Acros) in that case you use the ID of 'Acro'.

1 hour ago, Guest Brakeandroid said:

So can we just ban michaels ID and keep Eagle unbanned?

no. I will?ban the hash "xxxxxxxxxxx" from the server (so both of them are still banned). banid does exacly the same as !ban but with a random number given to the player at the start of the match. ex. Acro got first into the game and get's ID=1, Acros got second in: ID=2, for the next round these numbers could change. and to ban Acro you would then have to type: !banid 1, this will ban the hash for the player corresponding with ID=1 on the server (and every other player account with the same hash).
Hope it's a bit understandable for you.?