Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Boo

Static

• 2 months later...

the mind can do some weird stuff, I myself have been diagnosed with schizophrenia which is seeing things that are not there and can have whats called tactile hallucinations, now the if you wanna talk about a ghost the only one i know is the holy ghost, hate to say this because i know this can be touchy, but start reading the bible and you will see things in a different view, I myself have been almost possessed and its not a fun ride when it happens, now as far as the science goes we really have along way to go with mental health, its not easy to tell people that you see things that are not there but believe me when it starts messin with your body, you'll get down on your knees and start talking to God real fast.  

• Upvote 1

yeah im currently without meds and im trying something like changing my eating habits, ive notice that when i eat red meat my energy level drops real low but if I cook something like stre fry with chicken my energy levels are normal, so there are alot of different situations that can effect how you behave, i know a few people that continuously hears voices and there mood is stable and on meds but the thing is he is risking of the side effects which are and can be deadly.

now heres the thing, when you see something that is a "UFO" your body loads up with different chemicals and your brain starts its flight or fight routine, just because its a UFO doesnt mean its not alien and it doesnt mean that it is, 99.8% chance that its something from this earth and the people that are watching these thing are having brain failures and have no clue what they are talking about. Everyone wants to be apart of something and everyone wants to say they saw an alien...T_T

On 8/26/2016 at 7:34 PM, Minrah said:

...it doesnt mean that it is, 99.8% chance that its something from this earth...

I see we have an unbeliever in our midst. lol j/k

So, I don't watch all the paranormal shows, but I've heard what commercial and military pilots have reported for several decades and that lot is not the "story teller" type, more the "report crazy shit seen out the window of things flying around the cockpit, or hovering near the wing and then near the cockpit, etc. etc." -- and they never seek attention, just report what they saw, no shakey dubious pictures or camera footage, just reports.  Reports that get officially buried, pilots told to not repeat the report to anyone.  UK even unclassified their volumes of these reports.  I've never seen anything definitive, and I star gaze most every summer up in the mountains where there is no light pollution through my little 70mm refractor scope - just lots of satellites, meteors, and stars.

But seriously, 99.8% of the aliens people see ARE from Earth - no one here said they were from off planet... ;)

Tons of modern eye witness stories have them coming out of the ocean off the coast of Cali - buggers could have entire underground cities for all we know, could have been down there for tens of thousands of years for all we know... Then again, I'm not one to believe every single report or documentary on the paranormal, but I certainly don't discount it.  Well, I discount the attention seeking kooks, but given the body of information, it's quite possible they are not ALL kooks, it's merely "probable" that they are kooks which is no reason to discount it, just reason to take it with a grain of salt.  But that's just my views & opinions...

They aren't "out there" --- They're HERE! (edit: and they're on the Moon as well, according to some people and Neil Armstrong, too - lol)

:russian_ru:

• Upvote 2

yeah i think i get where you're going with this, I myself am a kook and I legitimately see things that are not there and manifest into demonic things, which in it self is scary. With that being said I still know better that what im seeing is something that my brain cant process correctly, doesnt mean my testimony is false when i say that i saw something, just means I can see things that most can not. tho I have no problem being told that I am wrong in something and I love to hear why, but when it starts to become demeaning and being look down apon thats where issues and fights start and arrogant's is one hard thing to fight because we all want to be correct.

so as far as seeing "UFO"s sometimes you can tell that what you're seeing is something from man made and people love to feed that fear into you, I always ask the question what it could be made from earth then to right away say something is a UFO

this is great video to watch

• Upvote 2