Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Admin

Stryker

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a great admin i know that, but i did suggest that you guys take the 2man scimitar on fools road, but u didn't and u lost the opportunity, and all the 1mans where taken. your squad was called "sci" and the other guys squad was called "apc" i joined his squad and got him to rename it too scimitar. I was trying to get things sorted out without being too strict about it. there is more armour than can fit in 1 squad on that map so i was trying to be flexible.

I'm sorry i couldn't have dealt with it better.

We appreciate input, and criticism if it has a constructive purpose. Thank you for your report.

I hope you can understand that we play COOP PR and try our best to have easy to understand rules, but sometimes enforcing them takes a little bit of patience, understanding, and interpretation given the current situation.

I trust all our admins to be as fair as possible, and on a personal level.
And like the boss said, if you need to, send him a private message. I hope you can give us and our admins the benefit of the doubt as we give the same to you players.

!cheers