Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Ban?

CaptEdster

Hello. I've just started playing project Reality a few days ago. I usually play Coop and I almost always play on the Veteran Gaming Server. I was playing on a desert, I think it was called Keshan Desert? I was flying an A-10, and I was coming in to land but I don't think I slowed down enough and I accidently crashed. I didn't mean to do it, and I only just started playing, so i didn't know much about the vehicles and how to use them well. I really didn't mean to crash, and I was just wondering maybe if someone could lift the ban? I learned from my mistakes, and I now know that I must slow down early in order to land safely. I didn't mean to do any harm, and I apologize for destroying friendly aircraft.

Cheers,
Ed

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure exactly sure how I was wasting. If by wasting you mean blowing them up on purpose i was not doing that. I am new to the game and i don't quite understand all the rules and mechanics of the game. i think I died a few times from AA, but isn't that part of the learning process? Learning from your mistakes?

CaptEdster,

I did see you waste a few assets. Let us know if you need help! That is what we are here for. I will have BLuDKLot Unban you. FYI we were having problems today with team switching and intentional asset wasting and you may have gotten caught up in the mess. My aplogizes and please come back and play with us.

Rangers Lead the Way,

HeadShot_Kill_Bill

The A-10 can be tricky, and you should learn where the stationary SAM site is between the north and south bunkers. Also, those "Missle Spandrels" are your worst enemy. Fly low and fast with a keen eye to the small enemy vehicle with 4 tubes on top.

Check out this A-10 landing video I made a ways back. Over a thousand people have used it to learn the basics and the advanced tricks:

And welcome to the servers, bro!

• 7 months later...
Hello guys.
I need help ^^
I am a German, so excuse my English.
I was banned of your PR server a few days ago. Reason: TK

I thought they were enemies and when I saw that was friends, it was too late. I was immediately banned. Others have also made the same crap but I'm equally banned.
This is unfair....

I apologize again and can only promise that it won't happen again. I will now look better.

Please unbanned me.

Nickname: |7th|Ozone[Ger]