Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Trying to understand a kick.

=VG= BLuDKLoT

I was playing as a bradley, when someone was calling out for support. As I was looking at my map (caps lock), I accidentally hit a mine that was hard to see on the map due the writing on the map. So I died, forgave the person who "TKed" me due to it being my own dumb fault, and then got kicked by Badploy, who im sure just has it out for me. He says next time I do that I will recieve a ban, like ive been doing this the entire round or something. I have never hit a friendly mine ever, this was the first time- not only in that round but ever.
So... what rule did I break? I looked at your rules and I couldnt see one that says "will be kicked/banned for making an honest mistake". Maybe consider adding that in if that is how you roll.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sigh. There is just no winning. I think I will go back to being a hard ass... This is what I get for trying to reason with disruptees,,,,)

Twist it however you want. the fact of the matter is from now on you are on probation. Any more infractions will get you banned.

I hope that is now very very clear.

Unless I can verify any incident you report through others or personally, I do not trust a word you say .

I have been watching you and have let a lot of things slide with regards to your continued disruption and conduct.

You are not a team player and do not ever, in my opinion, try to support or actively work with others to improve game play.

You are rather very disruptive and a chat spammer.

I always give every player a chance to show us what they bring to the mix. All I can say is that with you there has been no bright spark or confidence in your attitude or actions.

I saw you go over a clearly MARKED mine area less than a minute after your squad mate did it, with the first Bradley, after which he was kicked.

I asked you to squad with the other armored units and combine the use of the armor you refused, preferring to spam and badger me incessantly with irrelevant info, in a one man squad, for most of the round.

The rules are clearly stated and are also followed by the many good folks that regularly visit and give us their time.

I suggest in future keep a low profile, do not disrupt others and try to be a team player.

When have I ever broken a rule on the server? Never, infact I try to tell others to follow them as best as I can.
I am never disruptive, aside from today, when you refused to even respond to my complaint that someone in a squad called "Charlie" stole my bradley. Please correct me if I am wrong, but your server rules STATE that you MUST be in a properly named squad for your asset, or be re-assigned by an ADMIN(AKA you). I was very frustrated after several messages for you to help me, which I didnt even recieve a response. After "being disruptive" enough to get your attention, you refused to do anything about the person, and basically let them break the rules for the remainder of the round.
You say I am not a teamplayer, by what standard exactly? Because I dont yell at everyone for making mistakes, threatening to ban them for dumb stuff like "stop standing on the road or you are banned". In MY OPINION, that is the exact opposite of teamplay, and you are a horrible example for your clan. How is killing over 100 enemies in a round not teamplay? I am reducing their numbers so others can do their job.
You asked all the armor to merge, which is impossible considering that all armor could not fit into one squad. You then insulted me further by saying im not a teamplayer, due to me following the server rules. There is a reason why I have been playing on this server for over a month now, and never been banned. I follow the rules. Stop making up stories like I have broken many- or ANY- rules before.
Furthermore, just like Bludklot said, that is not your rules to kick and threaten a ban for people who have made an honest mistake. I suggest people start watching YOU because you are seriously abusing your power as an admin.

Instead if turning this into a pissing contest, I suggest we move on before this gets ugly. It's an emotional thing, I know, but like Rodney King once said, can't we all just get along. Thanks for posting your concerns, I can assure you they were heard. If you have any further issues let me know so we can sort it out.

4:29 Kicked for hitting marks mines which where marked on the map and everyone telling people that they have been there since the start on the map

A minute later at 4:30 you start to spam message kicked again.

Now the marked mine kicking thing i would not have done, but once you came back and started to spam message at me or argue about my call, that's it. I do not put with any of that shit. Nor will any other admin.

Now you coming in here complaining about a good friend and person that has been playing coop on our severs with admin rights since the start. I have played with badploy for a year, he has never once made a bad judgment about someone.

Btw over a 100 kills in armour doesnt mean shit to me, i can get that and sit by the main too. Were you transporting inf, following them, helping out?

/Locked.