Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Earth View with world time Wallpaper

=VG= 1Sg.Morrison

I heard about we need a World clock and i agree....
I wanna know when my friends from US,Canada, Australia ore somwhere else have time to play and wich time they have ... i found a very cool Wallpaper for my Desktop
It shows the world, looks like very cool ..with clouds and so on.
And you can add your faforit Citys with the actual time !

You can say how often it refresh itselfe ...every minute ore every 5, 10 ore whatever
It is a German webside but the program is in english
maybe some of you like it ... i already use it and i wanna add some more citys now to know when all of you comes online ... my City is D?ren / Germany

http://earthview-wallpaper.softonic.de/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds nice, but i just read: "Einige Features sind erst nach dem Kauf des Programms anw?hlbar." which means "some features are only available after puchasing the program" so this is only a demo.
and as i read further, i'm sure i dont want it from that developer company.
but thanks for your idea ;)
we sure need a solution for the timezone problem.
how about we force the governments all around the world to accept the remulanian 36-hours-day? all timezones would have the same time and everyone in each timezone would at some point have a dark and sometimes have a bright night... just kidding ;)

Guest AirborneAlways
Now for something to run on your own computer that is in the BEST price range, you might look at:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-free-multiple-timezone-world-clock.htm#Wims-World-Clock or http://bit.ly/Ih8PNl

yea i really like it but you know after 14 day you have to buy it ...ore find a way to keep it working ... i read something about 27$ so it is not that much ... i really thing about to buy it ..all the other programms i find just show the world in good ore bad quality ore just clocks ...but not everything at the same time and it looks good ... but i guess the clouds are not at the right (actual) position... i dont care it looks cool.

Maybe we can add something like that at the VG Page ?!

1SgMorrison =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

yea i really like it but you know after 14 day you have to buy it ...ore find a way to keep it working ... i read something about 27$ so it is not that much ... i really thing about to buy it ..all the other programms i find just show the world in good ore bad quality ore just clocks ...but not everything at the same time and it looks good ... but i guess the clouds are not at the right (actual) position... i dont care it looks cool.

Maybe we can add something like that at the VG Page ?!

WHAT!

That blows, I guess I just delete it.