Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mission Testing

=VG= Calv

If anyone has some free time could do with a couple people to test a mission I'm doing.
Basically need to "idiot-proof" the initial drop. It's pretty low altitude, I've done it a few times so can survive but need to see if people can manage it first time.
All you need to do is jump out of the chopper as it enters the green marker, leave it too late and the chopper will be moving uphill and into trees, which will probably hurt.

After that you can move north to the target marker, there should be patrols and such in the area, so lemme know if there are too many/not enough enemies en route to the target area.

You'll need the mods @UK_SFTG and @Thirsk, both available on SixUpdater.

To run the mission, unzip the file, and place the .pbo into your MPMissions folder in the ARMA directory. Then go to multi-player ingame and New to create a private server to run it for yourself.
sasm1.thirskw.rar

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

If ever you want to use one of our dedicated servers to test missions just fire me a PM or something the day before and I'll get it setup with your mods/missions.

Cool, should be in a completed state tomorrow. Instead of one long mission, intending to do 3-4 short(ish) missions for a 4 man team. Will have a second 4 man team available just in case though.
Just figuring out what I want to happen in the next missions.