Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma II Charry Black Hawk Down mission

lupago

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thank you lupago to upload this stuff :)
actually i think i don't need the island outlanders^. but thank you for the link i'll check it out later. i searched a lot of maps but in the end i decided to use this map instead of everything else! but like i said i will take a look and maybe but really maybe i'll do the mission on falluja :)

There are a few people who want to do this kind of mission it seems.. I think we should work together on it. If you guys want to do the placement of editor objects and stuff like that I can take care of random AI spawning and patrols, as well as respawn or rally-point stuff if needed. Of course we would need to get together first and discuss how the mission should play out, etc.

Also I was checking out ACE last night and forgot how awesome it really is.. it has lots of tools for mission makers in the form of editor-placed modules.. and.. .it comes with DAC built-in!! DAC is a very powerful AI generation script that makes your missions dynamic and random, and if we're going to be moving to ACE eventually any mission-makers will need to know the basics of how DAC works.

I would be happy to show anyone who is interested.. or would you guys want to do a mission-making training session at some point?