Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Training Request!!

TAC-1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what your schedule is like, weekends and evenings only, I imagine? I was just landing a damaged A-10C when you messaged me in TS3 last night (@8 PST) but after I wrestled the bird back down to earth on only one engine, parked and shut it down, you had left TS3.

Feel free to join my channel if I am flying alone/single player, I can always pause it.

Are you starting out brand new to flight sims or BMS? Or have you flown a sim before, and if so, which one(s)? If you are starting fresh, it's no big deal, just a longer learning curve - same with gear: a simple flight stick is just fine, but one with multiple HAT-Switches will make combat flight sims a breeze. Even so, keyboard/mouse is still viable (just not ideal). So what you got? Where you starting at? Did you play any previous Falcon titles?
!hi

Sorry for the late reply. Well, I've been siming for over 5 yrs now, well on and off, but I am ready to take it to the next level. I fly the Aerosoft/Iris F-16 and flown Falcon 4.0, AF and now BMS. I have a good headset, new pc and the Logitech 3D pro stick for now though. Get back to me, and hopefully I'll see you over on ts3. Thanks.