Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

New Graphic needed - Any graphics guys here?

=VG= SemlerPDX

We're looking for help to update a VG graphic to reflect the new version they released for BMS...

This is the one we use now ( http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-images/banners/bmsbanner_rs.jpg ), and it says Falcon 4.0 BMS, but then we played Falcon 4.32 for a year or more... now the whole game has changed, and the new nomenclature is Falcon BMS 4.33 (and it has nothing to do with 4.32).

It's not a version change/upgrade and update, it's an entire standalone release...

My point is, if I edit the graphic with my limited abilities, all I could do is change the 4.0 to 4.3, but that is wrong... It should read FALCON 4.33 BMS (vertical) but I cannot do all those letters or squish them thin just a little to add one more digit and make it fit, without making the F of FALCON go into the Pilot's black helmet visor.

If anyone can help, by erasing the name, making it thin enough to look the same but read FALCON 4.33 BMS (obviously the BMS still vertical) we would all really appreciate it!!
!hi

@derk - feel free to edit and submit any old BMS graphic altering the 4.0's and 4.32's to read 4.33, if you can. We'd certainly appreciate it!!

@Meiz - thank you! That looks very good! Gonna swap it out for the Falcon BMS Facebook page now. Great job!
!hi

Kinda forgot about this logo pic, too - it also needs to have the 4.0 altered to read 4.33 while maintaining the blocking and placement of the titles...

Pastrami - cool pic!! I like 'em both!

Ya know what, and I bet BLuDKLoT will agree, they're both great and since so many people already like the first one, we'll leave it up for a few weeks and then swap it for Pastrami's... and if we get any more we like so much, we'll try them out as well.

nice response from your fans...