Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

VG Falcon BMS Server Campaign is back up now...

=VG= SemlerPDX

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19046&d=1384100827

or if doesn't work:

http://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?16681-Falcon-BMS-4-32-Update-7

*you may need to create an account if you don't have one at benchmarksims in order to view that link.
!pilot

Server was down since Christmas Day - it has now been restarted and is back up now.

The DPRK have pushed South of the 38th parallel in force, and Seoul is facing a massive takeover. All available pilots should scramble from Seosan in the 120th wing as soon as possible to assist ground and air forces in repelling Kim Jong-un's despicable offensive push into peaceful South Korea.

Good luck, and Godspeed!
!cp

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yea, something seemed odd when I restarted it yesterday - I was wondering if it loaded okay, and I guess this means it did not.

I've restarted it now, and the server behaved properly this time.
Pretty sure that it porks out during a restart if players re-join before I actually launch the campaign (takes ~1 minute to push all the buttons, 2 second delay to the server of my button presses - it is difficult to do the process rapidly).

RESTARTED!

!hi

*p.s. to any BMS players, if the server goes down before noon (US time zones), do not rejoin the server for a few minutes to give me time to initialize the server.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...