Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

new ace server

kilgore

It seems to be an issue with ACRE, if you remove that mod (and jayarma2lib) you can connect and play but can't use voice comms.

There looks to have been an update for jayarma and acre within the last 24 hours so I would guess that it is a version mismatch issue.

A possible temporary fix would be to remove ACRE from the server so we can at least play ACE insurgency.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sever is up and running, Things to be added are 117's, and ace map tools.

Outlanders is working on it.

I urge all members to go ahead and try ace, But beware, you might not come back to the plain arma 2.

I will be helping anyone get help with the features of ace, as there are many, and installing to the latest version.

Jager LAN_WROTE ...

Getting the same error message as spears is, pops up a few times and then dc's me.
But is dooacs on? According to gametracker there are two people with +2k score already with a steady incoming score of 122 per minute.

The server was updated with the newest version of ACE last night. I've got everything updated via sixupdater and can connect fine now. Using ACE build 490.