Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Important feedback-Bingreding

TEDF

Hello!

I would briefly likely to provide some constructive feedback towards the operation and administration of the server. This is primarily directed towards ES_Martin & Company, but perhaps it will be of use to other members of the administration staff as well.

1) Please check the squad numbers before you accuse someone of stealing assets. Yesterday I was flying the transport chopper Bell UH-1 when suddenly I was resigned by one of the admins(name omitted). As one must remain a squad member whilst operating a vehicle, I was killed by the server-plugin. The reason for the action taken by the admins present was as mentioned earlier, that there were two trans squads. One labelled 'trans' which was created since the start of the round and another, labelled 'trans two' which was the duplicate one. However, due the administration present at the time did not bother to read and distinguish the following 1) squad number and 2) Squad name.

Ultimately, the transport chopper crashed due the action taken with a subsequent unnecessary loss of tickets. More infuriating however, was that the admins present refused to respond to my calls to rectify the problem by resigning the later squad. We all make mistakes but refusing the rectify them is absolutely appalling behavior in my opinion.

2) We all love assets, but please do not use abusive language and tone towards other players because they happen to create a squad before you. I am perfectly fine allowing you into the squad and sharing, I very rarely run with a locked squad. Which cannot be said for the admin I am referring to.

3) Do not abuse the squad lock function. You are here to ensure the players experience runs smooth and satisfactory. If not, you will quickly find yourself running an empty server. If there are three helicopters and only one person in the squad there is little reason to conduct oneself in such manner. Moreover, utilizing such petty tactics to get revenge for being unable/unwilling to share assets the previous round is quite frankly nothing but petty infantile behavior. Not something one should expect from the administration.

Apart from the short feedback made above I have no further issues with the operation of your server.

See you in-game

Bingreding

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there.

To quickly clarify things - I was the one who resigned you from the squad. You got reported on TS that you made a duplicate squad for trans. As I was unable to join the server at the said time and the remote admin tool doesn't show squad names, I decided to trust the person, who reported you, and resigned you from the squad.

Bingreding LAN_WROTE ...

More infuriating however, was that the admins present refused to respond to my calls to rectify the problem by resigning the later squad. We all make mistakes but refusing the rectify them is absolutely appalling behavior in my opinion.

The admin program froze (like it does every 10 seconds ) and I decided not to bother to open it again.

Man. I can tell you, if you keep playing in this server like you do (stealling assets, wasting assets, using the wrong name for your squad, not following your SL orders, etc etc etc) You would be keeping having warnings and resignings.

Learn to play as a team member and have fun like most of us in this server.

My two cents for you.

Thank you for reply T.E.D.F =VG=, I understand the circumstances mitigating the situation.

As for Martin, I would kindly suggest that in the future he refrains from baseless unsubstantiated accusations which are nothing short of a vile attempt to smear my name.

As a long standing credible PR player on both regular and cooperative servers I am well aware of the do's and dont's in PR. The following quote stated by Martin is nothing short of a disgusting attempt to smear my name. If he does not agree with the content or feedback that is fine, but let us stick to the truth and only the truth. However, I would prefer of Mr Martin to handle the constructive feedback provided and move on in a progressive manner, bickering here will yield nothing.

I would like to add also that my time at the server has for the very most if it not always been very enjoyable. This is an isolated incident but I still believe it deserves attention.

Kind Regards

Bingreding

PR player since late 2000's.

'stealling assets, wasting assets, using the wrong name for your squad, not following your SL orders, etc etc etc)' being made towards me

Bingreding LAN_WROTE ...

...I would kindly suggest that in the future (Martin) refrains from baseless unsubstantiated accusations which are nothing short of a vile attempt to smear my name...

...The (quote) stated by Martin is nothing short of a disgusting attempt to smear my name...

TED answered your report, it was a mistake, not malicious. As for Martin,

<br />bingreding: vehicle repair/supply drop available, call squad 6<br />joe98085 TEAMKILLS  bingreding<br />bingreding: never play chicken run with apc xDD<br />vystrel: Why squad 6 is using IFV?<br />Martin: !w bingreding Drive back that apc to main<br />bingreding: m8 im passangerrr<br />bingreding: I know the rules, well most of them ;D<br />

Looks like Martin may have good reason to feel how he does.
Seems to me Martin was under the impression you were in squad 6, though you may not have been driving. There is no reason to turn this into a debate, but I see how Martin may be under the impression that you were involved with that vechicle and it's improper use. I don't think he is trying to spin lies, but his impression of your gameplay.

Obviously, the MAIN ISSUE of this report is that you were in the first trans squad, and a mistake was made by a remote admin which is rare.
It was a mistake based on a verbal report as stated by TED, but since you stated that all these impressions Martin has are outright lies to smear your name, I though I'd pull this out of the logs as well...

<br />ToRoLibert: xD fail<br />bingreding: omg<br />bingreding: how high do I need to be to swap from hover to forward<br />bingreding: i was at 160 feet ;s<br />Martin: !w bingreding STOP WASTING ASSETS AND SHOOT THE BOT AIRPLANES<br />

It seems you did not know how to fly the VTOL aircraft you were piloting. This is a COOP server, not a practice server. That was a waste of an asset.

I read logs here and there, searching for admin names and checking their activity - and I've never gotten the impression that Martin is an outright liar with intent to smear the names of decent players such as yourself.

All reports are taken seriously, though, and this one is now logged.

Hello Mr. SemlerPDX =VG=

As stated in my previous post, I understood the situation that arose the actions as they are fully understandable, I don't understand why you need to reiterate this. I am well aware and accepting of the squad leader resignation situation.

But I do congratulate you on digging out isolated incident where my truck was accidentally struck by an APC in his blind spot. Let us dig deeper into these shall we?

1) The comment 'never play chicken run with apc xDD' is just playing down the situation so the APC does not need to apologize for hitting my truck. Sometimes it is best to laugh about these rarities.

2) The later comments made by regarding me knowing the rules. This was me responding to Martin who warned me of not using assets that I was not entitled to, according to the squad asset rule. As my comments demonstrated, I was the passanger of an APC catching a ride to the frontline, NOT THE DRIVER.

3) The incident regarding the harrier is true however. I am just returning from a break from PR and miscalculated the harriers capability to switch from hover mode to forward propulsion.
So what is left of these points ?

* Stealing assets- Never happened

* Wasting assets- One jet crash in entire PR history, congratulations you got me.

* using the wrong name for your squad- Do we even need to discuss what a ludicrous accusation this is?

* not following your SL orders- Laughable, what will he accuse me of next? dropping supplies to enemy bots?

The intention of this post was never to start a debate, but a user must be allowed to respond to wild accusations should he not?

Despite me severely disagreeing with your attempts to add credibility to his accusations, I do thank you for taking your time to reply and to log this in which ever way you desire.

Kind Regards

Bingreding

I have to say, after reading the logs martin is right. You have been warned, kicked, and even resigned by multiple admins for many things such as: Racism, asset stealing (multiple times on different maps, i have also personally resigned you many times), tking, soloing assets, duplicate squads, wasting assets, and one man locked squads. Martin isn't trying to "smear" you name. Martin is doing his job making sure everyone is following the rules and i haven't seen anything he has done wrong. You say don't use abusive language but you are calling people "fucking germans", Saying "nigger" (which is a banable offense) and calling admins idiots. You are lucky i wasnt there to see you type out and call someone a nigger because that shit wont fly with me on this server.

LemurLemur =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I have to say, after reading the logs martin is right. You have been warned, kicked, and even resigned by multiple admins for many things such as: Racism, asset stealing (multiple times on different maps, i have also personally resigned you many times), tking, soloing assets, duplicate squads, wasting assets, and one man locked squads. Martin isn't trying to "smear" you name. Martin is doing his job making sure everyone is following the rules and i haven't seen anything he has done wrong. You say don't use abusive language but you are calling people "fucking germans", Saying "nigger" (which is a banable offense) and calling admins idiots. You are lucky i wasnt there to see you type out and call someone a nigger because that shit wont fly with me on this server.

The intention of this topic was to draw concern towards legitimate incidents, but my, I must say you are doing a very hard job at trying to discredit my feedback due to very isolated incidents. Look at my entire history if you wish, all of these things you are highlighting are very rare and do not fit the trend of the player.

I would however like to retract the comment calling admins idiots. This was made in reference to the admin resigning my squad even though it was created first and had the correct name, whereas the latter did not. Should we keep discussing this? I accepted the admin in questions mitigating circumstances already.

Comment 'fucking germans' while poorly phrased is what I told my friend who was speaking in voice with me. This was not directed as an insult towards Germany as it is country very close to me. It was instead merely directed as a joke whilst discussing PR factions. Again, I think you need to be there as a player and listening to what is occurring before drawing random quotes out of the box in an attempt to again discredit my views.

Lastly, the term nigger, is not necessarily racist. If you used with a harmful intent absolutely. But without harmful intent it is not necessarily a bad word. This is why you see it in use today, as an alternative to my bro-> my nigga. I would not use it with harmful intent considering that I am half black myself, this would be effectively shitting my on own background;s)

If you would have read the first post however, you would have noticed that it is drawing attention to situation where I have been accused of asset stealing. Something which I have not done with intent or ever actually done. I have been situations where admins have suspected me of asset stealing and resigning me, despite being a) passenger or alternatively, being in the original squad. I suspect you are looking at the logs very recently, where one squad leader decided to kick everyone out of the CAS squad as his chopper crashed on departure. By doing so, he made us 'illegitimate pilots' who were stealing assets. Hardly the terrible kind of player you accuse me of being...

But again, thank you for your reply.

Kind Regards

Bingreding

Bingreding LAN_WROTE ...

Let us dig deeper into these shall we?

As you wish...

I didn't quote all the things I found in the logs as I was attempting to remain on my point while allowing you grace and benefit of the doubt in my attempt to show you the impression you've given Martin, and just one proof example of how Martin is not trying to "lie and smear your good name".

Your ability to single out and eliminate my point by disecting my post makes me distrust your integrity and ability to account for your actions, or to be cognizant of them at all.

So, here you go:

LemurLemur =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

You have been warned, kicked, and even resigned by multiple admins for many things such as: Racism, asset stealing (multiple times on different maps, i have also personally resigned you many times), tking, soloing assets, duplicate squads, wasting assets, and one man locked squads....

...calling people "fucking germans", Saying "nigger" (which is a banable offense) and calling admins idiots. You are lucky i wasnt there to see you type out and call someone a nigger because that shit wont fly with me on this server....

And you won't fly on this server anymore, either, unless some admins can convice me here that you are worth giving a chance to. Some of my best friends here are "fucking germans", and you deserve an outright ban for saying "Nigger" no matter WHAT context you intended.

Consider yourself banned unless someone wants to make a case as to why we need you on our server, which at this point is near impossible.

The simple fact that you want us to sling a halo around your head while the logs and many, many admins tell a more down to earth story is a case for you finding another COOP PR server to frequent.

Final straw is your way of thinking, and your shallow defense of your racism, calling it "just a word" depending on it's use - I've banned for that before, and you are now banned. Grow up.

Bingreding LAN_WROTE ...

Lastly, the term nigger, is not necessarily racist. If you used with a harmful intent absolutely. But without harmful intent it is not necessarily a bad word. This is why you see it in use today, as an alternative to my bro-> my nigga. I would not use it with harmful intent considering that I am half black myself, this would be effectively shitting my on own background;s)

You're done, I'm getting sick of reading your bs.
/locked