Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Music?

Wizbomb

I am interested to see what kind of music us people are listening to today,me? i listen to:

Metallica

AC/DC

Ozzy Osbourne

Guns and Roses

Iron Maiden

Van Halen

Deep Purple

oh my Jesus im forgetting about 20 other but im sure you get my drift

I hate the fact that im 14 and everyone listens to rap....i mean if you do thats your business but i hate how everybody else follows thats my age..... nobody even knows who the hell those bands are i just listed! Ok enough gibberish, whats your music type? :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Rock, hell yeah. Also blues.

Alltime favorites: ZZ TOP, Metallica, AC/DC and many more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubtER-ECMwg&feature=related

Being on a concert with the biggest of the BIG FOUR and ZZ is probably the best things I have ever done, except from getting kids and getting married

LoL, found this comment on a AC/DC vid ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqNbalR8pdg&feature=related ):

You say Lady Gaga, I say Led Zeppelin

You say Miley Cyrus , I say AC / DC

You say Kesha,? I say Queen

You say Jonas Brothers, I say U2

You say Selena Gomez , I say Guns ' N ' Roses

You say Justin Bieber, I? say Black Sabbath

95% of teens these days listen to the same formulaic,? crappy pop? over and over again. If you're one of? the 5% who still listens to real music,? thumb this?? up, then copy and paste it to at least five videos.? Don't let the spirit of rock and roll die!

Oldies Fan \o/

I'm with Ambu....I don't discriminate Artists or genres...If a song is good, it's good...

1812 Overature through The Irish Rovers through System of a Down...as long as I have the ability to change it if it's one I hate, I like it all. !rockon

I like Paul Simon, but could survive my whole life easy if I never heard again "Still Crazy"....but, see, I've been divorced.

(EDIT: dman, I get a 404 not found error from your link...)