Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

#BMS4 viewer

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey guys, I'm trying to see if anyone knows how to make a BMS server tracker? Kinda like what we have for gametracker. BMS won't work with GT, so whatever we use it has to be something that we make ourselves. Something simple that just shows the players in the server would be epic. Does anyone know how to make something like this? Cheers. Blud.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also very much want this! If anyone can help, or knows someone who could - the game runs in Basic AFIK and it has an additional exe called IVC (used for comms) that also runs in what looks like a DOS prompt window - perhaps it could be polled for changes, each time a user enters a channel, their unique name is displayed in the IVC window. Gotta be a semi-simple way to pull this info to a php window we can display here at the site.

I worked with ASeptik before and we successfully pulled ARMA 2 info into a web-based php for display, maybe he could have some insight into this project?

I read everything I could on that website about kali, and I think it would be the starting point, but it looks like a client side game finder, and I am not sure it has a web page display function that we could use as a website widget or whatever.

Someone with coding experience may need to write something small that pulls info from this program and sends it to a php page here at the site, then someone with php experience could make THAT page into a widget that could exist on any page, like the gametracker servers list in our Game Servers page.

This laptop I have is all I have, and it overheats if I fart too much - it's that shitty. Otherwise, I'd download kali and fuck around with it. Once I get a proper PC, I know I'll be looking for some VG projects, sucks I can't do more than read and report at this time.
!dash

hello ladies this is bludklot =vg= im the oldest alzeimer sick motherfucker person in the world dont join fucking servers.

fuck you all especially the ministers you are the most jobless motherfuckers in this world go to your homes and keep licking each others