Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Why

xI_Yoda_Ix

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you donated on a more dependable basis we would still have it. Just saying. It cost me money to keep all this going and it's grown into something I don't want to pay for anymore. I made that clear and still nobody donates. Sorry but I just don't have the cash to carry all this anymore so we had to make some changes. I wasn't a fan of Germany either but that is what other's selected. I really think we should be US based because that is where we are. When I'm able to have the money for that, then I'll get it done. until then this is what we have. Sorry guys.

We're going to talk about it and see what we can do but I'm no longer carrying all this financially. So we either lose servers and play in others or we get enough money every month to pay for what we have. We were hoping to do our own thing so that's why we got the Germany Dedi, but I don't think much thought went into how it would affect pings. Be patient we're talking things over. And thanks for the donations guys, every penny goes towards VG expenses. Cheers.

PS - I never got any $200 money order!

You guys run a lot of servers, and having run an LFS( CAR RACING SIM) server called DUI, I know it is a financial and time consuming excercise.

I see a few guys here willing to help in any way possible to keep PR COOP going. I am one of them. If i can help in any other way, just let me know.

Bottom.