Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Custom Avatar and Signaturebanner

-WCC-B0zZz3

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day, I was involved in an anti-cheat group called AASA. It's gone now but we used a standardized sig. There were two designs. One for the Board Members and coders/contributers. The other was for the volunteers. We used colors to denote different groups.
Example:
Red - Founder and coders
Green - Board Members
Blue - Members
Purple - Volunteers

And imho we had the best and most professional sigs anywhere. I'll have to try and find an example.

You can make your own sig with any paint/photo software. MSpaint for instance. However, you need good software for the professional stuff. You need to be able to edit in the .png format. When your done you can strip it down to a GIF or JPEG. You can get photoshop as a trail edition and you'll have a whole month to make all the sigs you want for free.

This is the first sig I made.

This was my second and I used photoshop or something.

I erased all of my AASA images and since they are now defunct, there are few on the net.
This is an avatar.

This is a Signature. Blue for Senior admin. The purple one is for the trolls who manually searched the pbsv screenshot files for cheaters. This is the sig format for everyone in AASA. We just changed the background images, color and the text accordingly.

And Blud, these are some of the images we used in the server.
This was one of the original aasa logos.

It didn't last long and we traded up to the good stuff.

btw. We had a hierarchy and color scheme, The color of your avatar and sig denoted your level in the heirarchy. The Sigs had the members name were uniform except that they differed slightly in appearance according to the group title you fell under. i.e. Boardmembers vs. Trolls. Everyone in that rank had the same avatar regardless of their sig. i.e. The Trolls avatars are the purple "Troll" and the Board of Directors were a green "BoD".

RED - TOP people. Founder etc.
GREEN - Board members.
UNK COLOR-Can't remeber...I think we had a color here for the coders and programmers.
BLUE - Senior Members
Lt. BLUE (I thnk. Can't remember.) - New members
PURPLE - Volunteers aka Trolls