Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BrakeGamer

Looking for help

Well I wanted to update my AMD drivers to play a game since the old ones aren't supported and make my game flicker like crazy. I got the automatic AMD driver detection, got the drivers,but when it tries to install just the graphichs drivers in the installer it gives me a error message. I did try and look online and came up whit some complicated stuff like uninstalling my drivers and I'm worried it will harm my Computer+I have no experience whit the whole thing so if I coud get some help that woud be much appricieted!
Brake

And I may try get some screenshots of the problem if neccesery

I am willing to provide support for you, but first we need to establish proper communication. Arrange a good time when we can talk on our TS server and then we can go from there.

Brake, it's safe to uninstall your graphics drivers. Go to your control panel and find AMD Catalyst Install Manager, do a complete uninstall of everything and restarts when it asks you to. I would just find your graphics card and manually install the drivers for it. I'll also be in TS if you need any more help.