Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Problems with join VG servers on ARMA2 OA

SAS_Sniper

I have been having constant problems with joining your servers (both ACE+ACRE and Clean version). I get a couple of messages.

One is You have been Kicked Battleye Failed to update. While second is CBA_MAIN mod is missing. Now with this second message i have CBA_MAIN and i get this when i join your INSURGENCY server which has no mods.

Please help !

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To manually update, you just download the latest BECLIENT file and replace the one you have.
Here's the link: BattleEye
(don't worry about the "no 64-bit" file crap if you have a 64-bit OS, just grab the 32-bit one appropriate for the version of the game you have)

SAS_Sniper LAN_WROTE ...

I have been having constant problems
One is You have been Kicked Battleye Failed to update. While second is CBA_MAIN mod is missing. Now with this second message i have CBA_MAIN and i get this when i join your INSURGENCY server which has no mods.

Please help !

Yeah, that message is misleading. The Insurgency server requires no mods running at all, you'll still get the "missing CBA_Main" message but just ignore it, everyone gets it.

=VG= SemlerPDX LAN_WROTE ...

To manually update, you just download the latest BECLIENT file and replace the one you have.
Here's the link: BattleEye
(don't worry about the "no 64-bit" file crap if you have a 64-bit OS, just grab the 32-bit one appropriate for the version of the game you have)

Ok i have done that downloaded the latest copy of BECLIENT both on OA and A2. I have seem to have created another problem. When i restart my game in either OA, A2, or CO; i get a black screen? I go to task manager and the game is running normally. What has happened? lol

^ What he said

goto the install folder, right click on the arma2 exe (not the shortcut) and choose run as administrator. If that doesn't work, goto compatibility mode and chose windows xp sp2.

If that fails as well, try starting the game with -window (or is it -windowed ??)