Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Falcon 4.0 freezing

=VG= BLuDKLoT

HI!

I have a little bit intresting problem with this game :) i have 3year old computer.. that has 3gigs of ddr2 and 4800+ athlon x2 and Geforce 8600gts video card. im using win 7 now and wanted to play the falcon 4.0.. i got the latest update what i could get from the makers website(1.0.13). and it just freeses suddenly when im in flight.. sometimes i can play 10minutes maybe.. sometimes less.. but it freeses anyway. any ideas why this happens? :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have now re-installed the game :) and just updatet it and did go make my settings.. and when i made those and come back to windows. windows said that it didint work properly and has added some compatilibity settings to the game.. and about that file you had uploaded.. i dont have one of my what to replace with that... odd?

well it seems to work now.. i flyid two training missions about 10minutes and nothing.. tryid first 16bit graphics.. and then 32bits.. works fine for now.. updated my graphic drivers.. but immedietly after reboot didint work but now it does.. so if the problems comes again i come to ask for more help :) but thanks for help in here!. and see you in the air when i get little bit training in solo