Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

READ ME: How to post a player complaint for Arma.

=VG= BLuDKLoT

1. Which Arma server did this violation occur on.

2. Players name.

3. Players BattleEye GUID. (You can get this by typing #BECLIENT PLAYERS in the in-game chat window)

4. What happened?

5. Witnesses. Were any other players online that can verify what happened?

Remember, we need the offending players BE GUID to ensure that we ban the correct individual.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 Players GUID

For Arma 3 Alpha it is currently not possible to get the player UID in-game unless you are logged in as admin.

Luckily we log the shit out of our A3 servers. If you post the players EXACT name and the server they were playing on I can get their UID and add them to the ban list.

Thanks for the reports guys keep them coming. I don't know 100% if the alpha ban system even works... if not well I have their GUIDs and they will be banned as soon as Battleye works for A3.

Ones I could not locate in logs (note that this may mean the log has not been rotated out.. it might be found next check)

infinitefast - I did find an infinitesuns player though?
.=BRA=.SD Jackall
Tim_K or Tim-k

Already banned:

Kim Jong Un
Victor
DLW Gazi
Emili
QAAN
Pr1De
Adam wunderley
OILBOSS
Tsukune
Kids
BlackLink-27
Juho
Littleprod
acroshard
Lukus
Ishmale Johanson
MaciekPC
Roman

If you are an Arma 3 server admin reading this post and would like to trade ban lists please send me a PM or post request here.