Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Teamkilled by Manowar and Rico for not switching team.

Terremer

Just on the Insurgency server.

For some reason I have problems with the ACR missions, I use ACR lite, whenever I join these missions, I always get stuck on the loading screen. The only fix I've found is to join on of the lower teams. fireteam 3,4,5.

So I selected team 4, an empty team. Played on that team for 20 minutes without anyone joining my team, so when we switched AO, I decided to pick up a sniper rifle and provide sniper cover/relay info to the teams below. After 5-10 minutes in the AO, Manowar joins my team and asks me to move team. I tell him no and asks him to find another team. Usually when any of my clan member join the =VG= server, they just wait until a slot clears or join another team.

After saying no, I get team killed by first Manowar and Rico, after I respawn Rico kills me again. So I spend the next minutes or so avoiding them and then the mission times out/crashes/restarts. After the restart Manowar, Rico and his 3 other friends find a free team and the problem is solved.

Lt. Spears and Nero Troy was present on the server, I don't think they witnessed the teamkilling, just the following argument. From the screenshots it's onesided, I mostly asked them over voice to stop teamkilling me.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as i can remember/find my rcon login i'll take care of it. Like you said, whenever squads are full you can nicely ask, or you can just wait it out. TKing isnt acceptable, and the chat logs you took are good evidence that these guys dont need to be here anymore. I see the Rico TK, but i dont actually see the Manowar TK, other than the reference by Speirs, but i trust speirs and from the chat he sounds pretty abusive anyways. Gimme a min and ill try to sort it out.

.....and riddle beat me to it. Thanks to him.

Hold up here - I just read through the report and the entire conversation....

If you want to get down to the "rules", this is a grey area; sure there never should have been the overly bossy execution of a squad mate, but try to look at this from all sides, people!!!

This will be in review over the next hour - if you want to discuss, please join TS3 now and look for SemlerPDX.
I would like to finish this and get back to my game.

Decision pending.....

EDIT: FURTHER DISCUSSION
somehow missed the part about the revenge teamkilling after RTB respawn, seriously, went to the logs and read nearly right away. there is no "bullshit justice" like that allowed here ever. my bad for not noticing what you were trying to tell us to begin with. and thanks to poffadder for pointing it out to me - can't believe I missed that part.... -SemlerPDX