Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] Survey: DCS: A-10c training sessions

Iffn

I noticed that a few members of the VG-community bought DCS A-10c Warthog but weren't really able to get into it.

Since the sim has quite a steep learning curve and requires a lot of research and reading outside the game, I would like to share my knowledge by giving organized training sessions and material as well as quick tips on demand to those who are interested, similar to the ArmA 2 ACE-ACRE training.

Please take part in the survey and select what kind of training you would like. So far, I sepparated the basic training, which contains the main aircraft and weapon procedures such as start up, targeting pod, maverick and bomb usages from the more advanced skills, such as in-dept weapon set up, JTAC and data-link. More detailed training plans will be set up as soon as I know, how many people are interested and how skillful they already are.

About DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark: I currently have a working joystick profile and know the basics about the helicopter, but I don't know enough yet to really help people learning it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...