Sledgehammer

Funny Screenshots

108 posts in this topic

Last week we had a couple of fun rounds on the PR Coop server, as you can see the Harrier in Pavlovsk bay is a perfect surfboard...

A techie survived PBA Sydney's Stinger attack due to "humvee flare":

EDIT 2: Fixed screenshots, and they are links to larger resolution. -SemlerPDX !hi

Screenshots are not working for me, can you provide links with them? Thanks!

Letting you know because Mectus is "dead" (Asleep) , yes the links are viewable and we can see them screens.
Nice job :)

Thank you Semler for putting those screens right. I see how you did it. I will upload any new shots somewhere else in the future. :)

Great screenshots haha but is it as good as flipping a jeep and a logi truck vertically !grin

Great screenshots haha but is it as good as flipping a jeep and a logi truck vertically

Dear Mectus sir, I would like to see some screenshots of that for sure! I never tried it myself because it will most likely result wasting an asset !angel

Forgot totally about this.

This was 2 months ago.
http://i.imgur.com/UNJx2z8.jpg

That's really cool Mectus! Thanks for posting it !lol !good You're tank flip is also cool Meiz.

I challenge everyone to post all their vehicle flips, flight abnormalities !pilot or any other "unusual" use of weapons !eatlead / vehicles that is worth posting here. (However, I do not encourage you to intentionally waste assets of break server rules! Just DON'T do that.)

Nice Simi, did he dropped a frag on you guys (first screen)?

Polarny C4 a Tank !butcher yesterday. SQL Keed told me to make a screenshot. As a good soldier I followed his order and did so.

Breaking News.............. Antigravity has been discovert and will be testet by allied forces. First secret shoots where taken by unknown foreign soldiers.

Because using your legs is too mainstream

Not a good way to go...