Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

2nd server

Teejay001

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the OP - we can have the PR COOP Server flip-flop between BLUFOR and OPFOR, and we should every so often - but we already have some upcoming plans to possibly spin up two more BF2-mod servers. These would include Forgotten Hope 2 and PR COOP Insurgency (if all goes as planned).

BLuD made the good point already: It is not the best idea to make a duplicate PR COOP server (even if one is OPFOR 24/7) as it would split the player base, and the admin base, in those servers too far.

Be patient...good things are right around the corner!

I got permissions from map author Rhino to modify muttrah and convert it to an insurgency map Muttrah Insurgency. I will make a fine tuning with 3 different layer layouts, Neighbouring and ESAI strategies.

I also asked for Fallujah. Will ask for more original maps if we solved our server problems.

@ T.E.D.F.

Would be nice if you could manage a insurgency event. Maybe we got some testers to test this nice shit

they are gonna get it back up as soon as possible. how long we dont know

(edit) OT: if its possible a second server that rotates between mostly insurgency and some optfor would be cool but lets first get our primary server back online. Forgotten hope is also worth a shot but I dont know how much people still playthat mod.