Sign in to follow this  
Oliver M.D

Oliver M.D's VG CoOp Video Series

I've always wondered what's going on on the server while I'm away... !crazy

I hope never being connected when this happens in the server because I will become mad about every single player doing this kind of shit.

In respect to what Martin has just said, I owe you all an apology as I have now watched this video. Definitely out of line this time around with no excuse.

All I can physically say is sorry and hope I am forgiven by all.

TLDR: I'm back and better than ever. Which means one thing: VOICE!
After many requests (and thanks to my new CPU) i started recording my voice again.
Hope you dips are happy now

UNCUT Note: The video is more of a "test the waters" kind of thing than actual entertainment.

Wonder how much of the "old guard" i once knew is even still alive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------