Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR Coop Server Frequently Crashing?

Guest Pyangster95

Hello Veteran's Gaming

Through the past week and a half I've been experiencing more server crashes than we normally get. Not too long ago, I received reports from players in the server saying that they could not load Operation Barracuda Standard as it has crashed over 6 times attempting to load. Having played a sufficient amount of time on the server, I've noticed that when the server does crash, it has happened more frequently RIGHT AFTER the first map finishes.

Maybe I haven't spent enough time on the server to notice how much the server has been crashing but I definitely feel that the server has been more unstable than before.

As an Admin for the server, are there things I should avoid doing and things I could do to prevent server crashes? I've heard that running mapvotes has a tendency to crash the server.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not much we can do about the server crashes as they are completly random. It can be caused by people jumping on different vehicles/weapons, bots getting random orders, placing deployable assets to random places etc.

There are some maps that are known for crashing most of the times (Silent eagle) that you should avoid running. Other than that, there's not much else to do but do cross your fingers and hope that server stays. If it does crash a lot, the best thing you can do is to set up next map that was supposed to be run before crash happened.