Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Notice to Project Reality admins.

=VG= poffadder

Please use your original account name when playing on our server. It makes it very difficult to sort out unban requests when the ban list says a player has been banned by an admin that is not on the admin list.

VG members are somewhat exempt from this because I know some of you have smurf accounts (that are pretty well known by now) for various reasons.

If you see a non VG admin playing with a new account please point them to this thread.

Some examples from my recent trip to the ban list:
Fapuccino
Dongle
Jumbo.Hotdog
Dortfingysmips
Fapoleon
Tutorial_Commander

If you know who these guys are, please point them to this thread.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tutorial commander is deadbydawn

(edited/redacted - see VG Admin Section)

Fapuccino
Fapoleon

are mikeZeplin

ive been using alts 100% recently, just to observe performance of new admins and keep an eye on some grunts whom ive had reports of being disruptive when admins are not around.

I will make a note that when I do make a ban on an alt I will put my vg name on the end of the ban reason.

(edit - SemlerPDX)

• 7 months later...

Lol, I must have missed this at the time. No, I am NOT Tutorial_Commander, but I've done my share of incoginto admining. I
havent left =]H[=, but due to certain clan rules I've basically gone rogue as far as PR is concerned. So, for at least 4+ months now i've played PR strictly as Motown only. I dont see that changing anytime soon.

In 5+ years of playin PR my alts include my original BF2 account *FNG*DRx (FNG was a Rainbow Six/Ghost Recon clan) & my original PR clan account: =]H[= De4dByD4wn. I also have 4 others: Foe*20, w0rdisb0nd, Perp1, & P!TTBo$$.

*Note: The pics have nothin to do with this post, i just thought they were funny.