Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR COOP Server Down

=VG= poffadder

We are having problems with some of the software that keeps the PR server up at the moment so it will be down until we get it fixed.

Apologies to the community for the interruption in service and I hope you stick with us until we can resolve the issue.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've opened a ticket again with TCA support hopefully they can help us resolve the problem. Whatever it is it seems to only be affecting PR server.

We currently cannot create a new game service either.. so please be patient we will figure it out.

Yep it will keep doing this until it's fixed. Right now Poff is manually starting the server under his account however it doesn't auto-restart when it crashes (which seems to be every few hours). If he's on TS you can poke him to reset it.

OK TCAdmin support says they have fixed all database issues with our software.

Poff - you should be able to create new game services now. They are not sure about the PR service itself...the guy had a look but says it doesn't look like a TCA problem.... if it's still not working I think we are forced to re-install.