Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

10. November =VG= PR event

TEDF

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEDF ...go on with your events.... and better no whole day events, i start my events most time at 8pm German time (GMT +1) and it works for the most European and American. It is allways difficult to catch the Australians... but go on we need the Events to keep the spirit alive !

• 3 months later...
I gave up on PR long time ago. Clearly arma has taken over the old PR crew. I don't see the point in making any new bf2 events as they just get turned aside and forgotten in few days. Secondly as the Arma 3 comes out in few days I don't think that there will be lot of people to join any PR/FH2 events.

The server has been alive the last months actually. There have been occansions when it has benn full. However there are not that many old players on, but a few of us.
I still love the game and now that a few of us have the admin rights and can police the server it seems to be smoother.
I would love an event but I?m to lazy to organize one.

And it is kind of hard to play when the server is down.

PR server will not respond to TCAdmin requests to reboot, etc. I know Solar was testing out some potential fixes for COOP crashes but not sure if that is related. We'll need him to take a look at it when he's back... I'm pretty inexperienced with Linux and don't want to fuck with anything myself

would be interested in joining an PR event!
unfortunately ATM my only way to get into the internetz is by phone.
ill probably get my PC back after the finals,
which is... i dunno.

I know what you mean ted but progress is progress!
even if we come play PR from time to time we still want to play the newest stuff due to it being newest,
PR just wont keep us interested for a longer period :/