Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] MAP PACK

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna check it out!

no, the COOP servers have been losing even more players and they still don't get that you just have to download the SP mappack. New players go straight to the server i don't even want to mention because they check all the stuff from realitymod.com and even then only the new stuff.

even as fun as the COOP SP mappack maps are, i don't want to play with just 10 guys/gals and neither does rest of us, not atleast alone. (in TS3)

ok I took out the maps.

There are only a few members I see using it. If it remains like this, next time the Bill comes I'm not paying it and the server will cancel. Then we'll see where people go to play if it's not here. I put allot of time and effort into managing it and it will be just one less thing I need to worry about. If I want to play PR then I'll PRSP or play in another server. The lack of support is bumming me out.

I was on yesterday and it crashed archer twice while trying to cap the village. If the map pack is removed then the rotation will be pretty short. There still seems to be a good amount of people playing on the server, there are nights when it is full. I would imagine that the vast majority of people that play on the server do not donate, so I understand the hesitation to keep things running if the support is only going to be marginalized in the long run. I'd hate to see it go though, I'd rather not play on the RW server. Maybe I'll just have to dl ARMAII and see what all the rage is there.

it's worse because none of out members play there. It was the team play and organization, good admins, etc.. that keep things full. If it were still like that people would get the map pack. We don't play there so its now just another server. There are plenty of those already.