Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] PR 0.96, pros nad cons

suomikeizari

ok i found a few pros and cons while playing (apart from bugs) if you found more you think should be informed about, just post it here..

+ Incindiery burns hot so dont touch it! (damages you)
+ new playgrounds, atleast on Dep.
+ old Dep. maps converted to COOP (Asad Khal, etc.) tough might be already converted (on older versions)

- incindiery throw range non-existing, (seems that when you throw an incidiery it just drops infront of you and yes i pressed left click..)
- CRASHING!! PR servers crash A LOT more than earlierly.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spears they think we're not worth it so they bone us every time they release an update. It just keeps getting worse. The only way I see this getting fixed is if we do it ourselves. Other than that, A2CO anyone? This entire ordeal makes me wanna puke!

NTF_Ambu LAN_WROTE ...

Is it posible to do anything about it? Can =VG= as a community try to speak with the developers?

I heard that the Devs have gotten to....corporate and could care less about what players think, dont quote me, and it was just from word of mouth so...yea...

I think we didn't lose the SP Mappack, Blud.
I think they works with 0.966.
Ok, Fallujah_sp map can be deleted because the PR team intergrated the coop mode into the main Fallujah map.
Jabal isn't available for coop anymore.

The patch says they fixed some crashes UAV etc and more. Maybe other maps working now for coopmode because the rootcause is fixed. !secret

Someone tried it to run maps like Asad Khal or Archer?