Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Shilling's Application for admin

TangFiend

Well fellas I have been playing on your server for quite awhile now. Since 3|AIU has disbanded your server is the only populated COOP server worth playing. I have notice a lot of other players mainly newbie coming around and have not got all the rules down for your server, i try to enforce them for you but as always people have a tendency to shrug you off and ignore you irregardless of how long you have been in the PR community. So I am informally applying for admin rights on your server, I have read the regulations and want to help keeping your server clean and keep the game play as it should be...fun for the serious players.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put myself down as a reference for Schill and speak for him. He's a really good guy, a humble team player and an asset to the VGPR community. He would make a fair and just admin. He is mature (actually he's an old man), he is level headed and doesn't get upset easy.

I joined these forums this morning actually to start looking into trying to get more round the clock administration on the PR coop server. In the past week or so there has been a LOT of griefing and large gaps with no admins around to remedy the situation. The single largest offense seems to be teamswitching lately seconded by teamkilling in the main and on the carrier for assets. AaronGooding, Nowhereman, Melon, lupago, RobotFungus et al can't always be around. It would be helpful to have a few people from the current core of regular players be able to help admin.

Coop has always been a lot more relaxed atmosphere and even when we are all being serious it is some level of goofy. Speaking for a few people I see here nightly we have a lot of fun on the server but something has got to be done about the griefing. My intention was originally to look into becoming and admin myself since I used to be a server moderator on =]H[= years before the clan degraded into shit and corruption. Since Schill beat me to the punch by a couple days with asking about it I will yield to him. He certainly plays as much as I do.

Again ssgshilling has my vote, he's a good man.

• 2 weeks later...
Well fellas, was on the COOP server last night and the new people are getting the wrong impression again. Mostly peeps are team switching and running a muck at main (i.e TKing, firing weapons, and playing with smoke). I was wondering if I was adamant enough to be an admin because I have been checking since I posted this thread?

you get a yes from me.

Sorry for the indecisiveness or lack of communication regarding this stuff man, i don't play PR so it aint my field lol.

someone make Shilling admin already, this guy has been waiting, and we need more admins. must suck sitting around watching the server go to shit and not being able to do a thing about it.

Please - now that there are no TCAdmin issues (mid-month) please Melon or someone savvy, set this up. Admin-Lite would be perfect, and I can't imagine it would take more than an hour or two to get it all sorted?

(not my area or I'd help out. someone please do this)

There are TCA issues that still need to be resolved before I can go near this (which is why it is taking so long.) I will sort all of this as soon as I get that fixed.

Shilling if you still read this thread, could you please post your full in-game name with tags (If you wear any) and your GUID.

EDIT: I managed to fix TCAdmin so I'll add him as soon as I see him in-game or as soon as he sends me his nic and GUID.

EDIT: EDIT: All done.

I agree with Shilling that the server need more admins around. To many newbies disregards the server rules and disrupt the gameplay for the more serious players. He's always around on the Coop server and is a respectfull player and always abide the server rules. For what it's worth, I think he will do great as and admin. You got my vote Shilling!

Cheers,

Sledge