Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ARMA III Public servers

=VG= Loz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How goes the search for missions?
I personally thing we should use an edited version of invade and annex or domination for the time being.
While patrol ops is an alright mission, it's rather resource heavy and causes a lot of lag and can be very difficult in smaller groups.

Lets hope that someone comes out with a really good version of insurgency with caches and all soon!

^ haven't had much time to check out missions but yeah I agree... do we have a recent edited Domination?

Server (port 2412 one - requires A3MP (takistan) has another testing version of Insurgency (different author).. called BTC something. There was actually an update from the author today I'll upload it later.

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I have actually yet to try Zeus....anyone any good at it? We could put up the zeus missions on the server.

We tried a MCC/Zeus combo in the lambs mission on Tuesday and it worked pretty well. We were able to quickly create base defence, town clearing, and assault objectives that are more easily scaled to the player numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
I setup port 2402 server with Zeus and a 5 player COOP mission called Zeus Template. You spawn as the AAF and must defend Air Station Mike from OPFOR and BLUFOR attacks. Zeus is limited to the area around the air station and has limited spawning ability.

@ALiVE
@CBA_A3
@cpm