Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Streamlined Marker System (SMS)

Saetheer

Hello, Seatheer from LAMBS

I've been working on the Marker script, which hopefully will aid in marking stuff on the map. It was initially tested on Sunday with so much success that I'm confident enough to "release it". I'm extending this script to you as well while we wait for a proper ACE mod I guess.

Please use this, find flaws and reports any issues you may encounter.
v0.02 DL link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qusuklym27xn8m3/StreamlinedMarkerSystemV0_02.rar
v0.00 DL link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/938wtrnk1l5qjpr/StreamlinedMarkerSystem.rar

Changelog v0.02
- Fixed the "blinking" and "hanging"
- Name of button to return to marker creationg to "mrk"
- Created markers name is now named SMS_#
- Which means its only possible to delete markers that starts with "SMS_" (so people dont delete everything they find on the map)

How to use:
- Open the map and Alt + LMB opens the dialog which "saves" the clicked position
- LMB deletes the nearest marker (Click center for Ellipse/rectangles) (withing a certain limit, i.e. you can't click on the other side of the map to delete it)
- Be carefull, this LMB click can remove ANY marker. Including Area of Operation makrers
- You can set direction to the marker, which is neat using the arrow marker. (Has to be numbers !!!!)
- Possible to give it a name Shake Down etc.
- Does NOT interfer with the Shift-Click Rendevous point

Known Bugs:
- Slightly move the dropdown boxes futher down. (UI consultant, Whiz)
- Entering the AO Marker Dialog, and trying to return to icon marking "hangs" a bit and will give scripterror but still seems to function. If you dont have activated the scripterror for arma, you'll only notice a pause
- While Dialog is open, the cursor is blinking
- Wait for bug reports

Mandatory pictures with mandatory shapes:

[hr]

[hr]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic