Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma 3 Server #2 - port 2412

=VG= SavageCDN

Set up #2 server with new Warlord game mode. This is an addon and is required.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28947

Create a folder in your A3 directory called @warlord

Create a subfolder called Addons

Copy the .pbo file from the download to the \Addons folder

Launch Arma with the @warlord mod running.

VETERANS-GAMING | Warlords | ts3.veterans-gaming.com
port 2412

no password

Required Mods:
@warlord

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAF Zargabad Mission

PBO file: co16_ALiVE_CAF_Zargabad

COOP 16 players

Features:
Canadian Armed Forces<br />Aggressors pack (insurgents with AKs, etc)<br />ALiVE framework<br />Virtual Ammobox System<br />psycho's A3 Wounding script<br />Zealot's Repair script

No it's the same version up right now but probably by tomorrow there will be an updated version with functional intel.

Also Ingo I fixed the TCAdmin command line stuff so you can add custom command lines now for different mod sets, etc. No need to go under Services and adjust the default line.

Server has been updated and new version of Insurgency is running. Check 1st post for latest version of ALiVE

from rev:
aaand before i forget it, the wounding script from the insurgency a3 server isnt working :/, direct respawn to base after short counter... (or we get constantly hit in the head ^^

edit: found the problem with the wounding script v1.1 uploaded

ah, thank you savage.
the ammobox is working now too.

dont find any other problems yet.

i found a ammobox yesterday. (random found ,no intel before)
i were able to use it normally and "Gather Intel" from it.
after i gathered the intel, the box disappeared and a marker were set on the map.

on the takistan version (where intel doesnt work) i also found a random ammo box. when i set a satchel on it says "cache destroyed".

after we found only the typically briefcases for intel yet, i assume that the ammobox was a cache too....
next time i find an ammobox with "Gather Intel" option i will destroy it and check if it was a cache or not

Used PlayWithSix to grab everything and had some flying around on the INsurgency server. SEemed really nice. Even managed to crash land safely in a village and take out some enemies before I got killed. Was weird hearing them yell in English outside the building I was held up in though.

Now, if only there were some other players on the server whilst I played :-) Hope to be able to play it some more soon, been a while since I had time to do some ARMA and meanwhile the mods have improved (and the game a bit, as well... ).

Hope we'll one day get 64-bit server+client, headless AI, loading/unloading mods without restarting and a ingame browser that doesn't use Gamespy (and thus suck).

Cheers for making it easy to play with all the mods available on the repo :)

• 2 weeks later...
Dev update to ALiVE released today will post up links and update the server. Please do NOT use the public version as it will cause issues.

Rev can you add to your repo as well?

Filedropper link:
http://www.filedropper.com/alive1402241

Both servers have been updated.

Yeah not sure I just assumed FTP was working but have not tried it myself. I'll see if I can find a setting in TCA to turn it back on.

edit: ALiVE update released to testers today will upload to TS3 channel. This is a big one includes civilians and convoys!!

Updating servers now... Insurgency mission will need to wait for an update to get civilians, etc

ALiVE hotfix released this morning (March 7th) to make it OK with latest A3 stable hotfix. Please check TS3 ALiVE file browser for download.

Or grab here:
https://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/21755/@alive_0-5-8-1403071.7z

zip file should be version:

*** be advised there have been numerous reports of the latest update causing crashes on dedicated servers. If you are on and the server crashes please post here the approx time so I can look through the logs. thx.

• 2 weeks later...
-Both servers are now running the public version of ALiVE available through PWS or direct from Armaholic
-stats tracking will be enabled in the next day or two
-if you haven't signed up on the ALiVE War Room yet PM me and I'll fwd the details

• 3 weeks later...
tested it a bit - I like that it works for no-respawn missions (ie: mission ends when all players are dead or unconscious). Some good options too - rambo factor, 1 shot kills, etc. It's also runs client-side so it's supposed to be good for performance.